Game Over Forum
July 18, 2019, 05:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: WIIII!!!!!!!!  (Read 12106 times)
HOLDPERSON

View Profile
« on: December 26, 2006, 06:14:28 AM »

Hi there. My first topic here.
Greetings to Game Over, I wish you a lot of succes, ´cause you deserve it . Keep up the good work.
By the way, I also wanted to say that I bought the Nintendo Wii in the release day, and I think it´s the best console ever made. Have you guys already got yours? I thought it was strange that nobody had even talked about it around here.

Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2006, 02:55:30 PM »

*Droooooool*
Haven't got one.  Sad
Wario Ware is gonna be AWESOME!!!

HOLDPERSON

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2006, 03:02:45 PM »

Wario Ware will kick some serious ass. I love the Game Boy and Nintendo DS versions, and I know it will be even better played with the Wiimote.
Wire, you MUST play ZELDA:TP. I am totally sure you will love it. And I can tell you your perception of videogames won´t be the same after playing Wii Sports. Hope you can get a wii soon, and don´t forget to write about it on your blog, please. I would really like to know your oppinion.

I HAVE GRANTED KIDS TO HELL...

Hold Person: Paralyzes one humanoid for 1 round/level.
cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2006, 08:00:43 PM »

Heh, I camped out on launch day with a group of friends.  Though, I personally don't have one, my brother's girlfriend got a Wii and it spends most of it's time in my dorm room because she doesn't have a TV in her room (hehehe....).  And yes, Zelda is just wonderful and Wii Sports is loads of fun.  And I can't wait for WarioWare and SUPER FUCKING SMASH BROS. BRAWL!!!

Battlerager
Heavy Mario

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2007, 04:35:07 AM »

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWL!

Metaknight FTW!  Cheesy

Well, I got a Wii on release day as well... without standing in a queue, I just raised hell at a shop the evening before...

They took pre-orders and I pre-ordered one... I was like the 18th person to do so...

But when I checked back the day before release, they said that it was a mistake made by one of their employees, they originally wouldn't have taken pre-orders and I would have to line up the next day if I wanted one...
But my dad had pre-ordered one for me as well, without asking me first... and I left erything as it is (the first pre-order was under the name of a friend...) so that my chances of getting a wii were higher...

And my dad went there (it was HIS idea! I didn't even say anything!) And RAISED HELL. He said things like "You can't do that! I counted on you! My son has birthday tomorrow, what shall I do now?" until they gave him a number...

On release day, he went there, told them the number they gave him and they handed over the wii they put aside for him...

yeah, so I got my wii on relese day...

it is SWEET. Great console. And yeah, Twilight Princess is amazing...  although the music is not as catchy as in the games before, the rupees-system is pretty crappy and the towns are nothing compared to clock town in Majora's Mask... but still, its a hell of a game.

I don't ever want to see you
doing all the same things as me
don't ever let this be you
knowing what it is that drives me
--Dark Tranquillity - The New Build
cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2007, 12:13:03 PM »

Wow, that's a pretty crazy story.  :lol:

As great as Twilight Princess was, I still don't think it could compare to Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time.  Some dungeons I felt were to easy or just too boring.  And yeah, the music isn't as catchy...  Still a great game, though.  Worth anyone's time.

Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2007, 03:07:05 AM »

My brother has new Zelda for the GC. He couldn't wait for the Wii. I thought it looked great, graphically. Haven't checked it out thoroughly yet.
Btw, when I was going to demonstrate to a friend what I'd seen in the first official Nintendo Wii video where those Japanese dudes hit a table with the controller, I took my cell phone to show and it flew out of my hands and landed with its head down in a water jug. So I'm actually a little nervous about this uncontrollable control.

cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2007, 10:33:51 AM »

Heh, my brother broke a drinking glass with the Remote.  Just gotta be careful, I guess.

Battlerager
Heavy Mario

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2007, 05:43:46 AM »

ye, right. Just don't swing it around like Donkey Kong would...

Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2007, 12:18:10 AM »

I have a Wii now! With Wario Ware, Zelda and Wii Sports. I've only tried Wario and it rocks of course.
Wow, those Mii:s scare me! You can make them look almost exactly like you.  :shock:

Quote from: "cpczk"
Heh, my brother broke a drinking glass with the Remote. Just gotta be careful, I guess.

Hahaha! That's what I call action.
I dropped the remote in my crotch during some bungee jump related activity in Wario Ware. Not recommended for guys...

cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2007, 05:50:14 PM »

That's what the strap is for.  And people usually play that game standing up I think.

Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2007, 01:12:07 AM »

Quote from: "cpczk"
That's what the strap is for.

Not sure I wanna know where you´re supposed to strap it to prevent the remote from landing... there. That game seems to be designed just to cause those things to happen. Malicous. Can´t wait to play it  Cheesy
Battlerager
Heavy Mario

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2007, 04:19:41 PM »

Wario Ware is fucking great! (Of course!)

I love it to duel in all these weird fucked up disciplines.

And yeah Wire, I guess I know which game you are talking about. You mean that "Release!" game where you have to let go of the wiimote Cheesy

cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2007, 10:52:46 PM »

Yeah then it shows an animation of the remote bungeeing off of the Leaning Tower of Pisa or a rainbow or something.  I love that random kinda stuff that game has.

Battlerager
Heavy Mario

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2007, 07:25:14 AM »

Yeah, the game is like... totally random!

Its awesome!  Cheesy

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: