Game Over Forum
June 19, 2019, 05:30:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Just Cause  (Read 4375 times)
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« on: October 01, 2006, 11:27:59 AM »

Has anyone played this game called Just Cause? It's made by the Swedish game developing company Avalanche Studios and my boyfriend was part of the team! I went to the release party for the game last week and I was really impressed by the graphics. I was just curious to hear if anyone here played it and if so, what you thought of it.

Tim Reaper
Hyrule's Angel

numbman1976@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2006, 12:33:47 PM »

Yo

Can I get a free copy :-)

I have downloaded the demo and it seems to be an awesome game.. I really like the visuals and the freedom in the game (demo)

I think I´m going to pick this one up (if your not able to get me a free copy of course )  ;-)
Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2006, 05:14:24 AM »

What a talanted couple...
When will we hear a Game Over cover of the game´s main theme? Wait a minute!  :shock: Just Cause is NOT released on any Nintendo platform! TRAITORS!!!
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2006, 01:50:23 PM »

Quote from: "Tim Reaper"
Can I get a free copy :-)

I would like to give you one, but even the employees got only one copy - for the regular Xbox. You should get your ass over here and try it out!

Quote from: "Shyguy"
Just Cause is NOT released on any Nintendo platform! TRAITORS!!!

I know.  :cry:

Akomander
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2006, 05:54:20 AM »

When did you say the NES port was coming out Wire?  :lol:

I have it for the Xbox360, at first I was a little enraged having wated 70€ on what seemed to be another GTA rip-off (I bought it cause a friend recommended it). But it´d eventually grow-up on me as it was a different way of playing... Also, riding a motorcycle and the "opening the parachute" is hilarious!  :lol:

P.D.: I didn´t know it was a swedish game  Shocked

Thrash is my religion!
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2006, 06:27:02 AM »

Wow! It's so good to hear that someone bought this game and liked it. Well, having paid for this game, I hope it pleases you to know that you have supported my household.  :lol:

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: