Game Over Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:28:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Splatter B-movie soundtrack wanted!  (Read 8716 times)
Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2007, 07:47:12 AM »

EDIT: Film released for free on Vimeo: http://www.vimeo.com/8458110

My brother is shooting his second amateur B-movie this summer! It´s called RADIOACTIVE CANNIBAL VIKINGS FROM HELL It´s going to be a 30 minutes splatter/comedy with apocalyptic street gangs, fake blood, bad acting, and of course radioactive vikings. Now he needs YOUR help!

In his last 30 minutes masterpiece, the hilarious splatter/horror film ZOMBIE MAYHEM, my brother used background tunes composed by various friends. I´m begging those of you with recording equipment if you could please lend him some music. It don´t matter if it´s finished demos or 20 minutes of random rehersals and noise, we are very gratefull for anything! So far, the soundtrack features one deathmetal demo, and everything in any rock-genre will fit perfectly in this testosteronic flick.

Those who wish to contribute will recieve the dvd later this year. The film is in swedish language, but there will be crappy subtitles as well.

If you are interested, mail me at I will let you download ZOMBIE MAYHEM as inspiration for the project as well! (Sorry my bandwidth is crappy, so I can´t link it, only give it away to one person at a time! So every curious person needs to mail me personally.)

I´ll answer questions on this forum as well.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2010, 11:48:52 AM by Shyguy » Logged
Battlerager
Heavy Mario

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2007, 05:26:23 AM »

Sounds AWESOME  Shocked

I don't ever want to see you
doing all the same things as me
don't ever let this be you
knowing what it is that drives me
--Dark Tranquillity - The New Build
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 08:56:20 AM »

Agreed. Sounds awesome!
I recommend looking for musicians on http://www.ocremix.org and http://www.olremix.org as well.
Please post here once the movie is finished!

Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2007, 01:31:49 AM »

Thanks, I´ll give it a try!
Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2007, 02:01:38 PM »

RADIOACTIVE CANNIBAL VIKINGS FROM HELL is now finished! It was shown at the music festival "Sjuhärads festivalen" in Sweden. I couldn´t attend to the premiere, but saw my brother´s next two screenings.

It´s actually very entertaining. The soundtrack features local punks "Snorting Mardonas" and a deathmetal group I can´t remember the name of. This flick is very violent, immoral and disgusting, with some good humor and 3000 kronor budget of splatter effects. (About 300 dollars). Unfortunatly, there is no way for you to see it. Since my webhotel´s "unlimited" download capability does not allow more then about 1 gig of downloads a month, I can´t publish it on the net for now. I´ll give you a shout if this gets solved someway.

"Sjuhärads festivalen" was a cozy and enjoyable occation, by the way. There were about 1000 visitors during the 3 days, so plenty of room... Frontname Hammerfall were joined by Ninja Magic (Check them up if you haven´t seen them!) and a few other metal acts, cheered on by Sweden´s lamest audience. There was a good mix of alternative bands synth like fantastic synth-conquerors "the Bläckfisks" (Squeezed into an embarrasing 5X7 meters tent, thus ditching their spectacular laser-show...). 
InsuRn

View Profile Email
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2008, 07:55:21 AM »

Hi!
Are you able now to show us the movie ? I would really want to see it ! Seems amazing!

Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2008, 10:17:22 AM »

Grin Well, it is kind of amazing...

I still don´t have any webspace that allows downloading of a whole shortfilm. My brother makes new copies of the film from time to time, and I´ll mail you if he is ready to do do some overseas shipping. Don´t hold your breath though, it may take a while. The crappy subtitles barely outweight the fact that everybody speak swedish, but it´s part of the fun I guess...

Anyhow, I´ll post once I have some news.
Rovan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2008, 03:43:49 PM »

cool!
SaWesy

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2009, 06:18:07 PM »

Wanted to know what you think is the best soundtrack to a horror movie. Mine is probably dawn of the dead it may be synthy but goblin are great at giving the film more atmosphere.
Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2010, 11:47:47 AM »

IT´S HERE!
Radioactive Cannibal Vikings from Hell: Special Collectors Gore Edition is finally released for free on Vimeo! If you have the slightest interest in B-movies, splatter and badassness, I highly recommend you to give it a chance. RCVFH is about 30 minutes long, in swedish with crappy english subs. Some scenes are bloody violent indeed, and everything is completely immoral. Age 15 recommended. Don´t be fooled by the first 2 minutes, because frankly, this film is rather awesome!
http://www.vimeo.com/8458110

By the way, best horror-movie soundtrack? I haven´t listened to many outside the film, but I love the creepy strings in "Alien". I find The Nightmare On Elm Street very memorable as well. My, brother is more of a horror-geek than me, bet he could come up with some obscure answers...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: