Game Over Forum
July 07, 2020, 03:23:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Vote/Requests  (Read 78080 times)
Nafzger

Nafzger00 nafzger00
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2006, 05:01:14 AM »

I don't know if it's in your ball park, but some of the song from Kid Icarus could be turned into some pretty fierce traditional doom songs, like the dungeon song.

It is physically impossible for a puppet to throw a donut through someone's chest.
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2006, 01:00:44 AM »

The soundtrack of Kid Icarus is one of those that really shows that vg music is a genre of its own. That it is something apart from the blips that distinguishes this music. Fascinating.

Blues88

blues-88@hotmai.com icearchangel1
View Profile Email
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2006, 09:53:43 AM »

There was an old game for the NES, Time Lord. It probably had some of the greatest power metal-themed music I've ever heard and I'd love to hear it remixed somewhere, especially by Game Over.

The intro along gets the blood pumping, and could easily roll into the basic theme for the prologue stage, and every other stage has themes and benefits of their own.
Solblackguy

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: September 17, 2006, 03:21:13 AM »

Have you ever considered doing a music video or apearing on Attack of the Show? There was a video game cover band on there before that did a horrible rendition of something, (was it Zelda?) and you guys could blow them out of the water. Whateve Game Over does, I'd gladly buy it, keep up the good work!
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2006, 03:56:29 AM »

What's Attack of the Show?
Yeah, I would love to make a GO video but I don't know how to make it possible.

Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: September 18, 2006, 09:35:12 AM »

A Game Over video would be so cool! With your fanbase, I´d guess all you have to do is ask. Surely there must be someone on this forum who can cut a video! I´m not the one, though.

But if you ever want assistance painting a cd cover, always count on me  Cool ! (your own pics are nice, of course  :wink: !)
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2006, 12:55:06 PM »

Quote from: "Shyguy"
Surely there must be someone on this forum who can cut a video! I´m not the one, though.

Hmm, I know how to cut/edit a video. I also have a digital video camera. I even know a guy who works as a camera man! The problem is, how do we make a video with Zoid in UmeÃ¥ and Tim and I here in Södertälje/Stockholm and how do we find a weekend when all three of us are available? Such things are impossible these days.  :wink:

Shyguy
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2006, 01:49:28 PM »

Aah, little things like geography always mess things up! Covering the problem with special effects is probably a bad idea, so let´s just hope you get the opportunity someother time.
Solblackguy

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: September 18, 2006, 10:42:43 PM »

Quote from: "Wire"
What's Attack of the Show?
Yeah, I would love to make a GO video but I don't know how to make it possible.

Attack of the Show is from a network called G4 which is stationed in San Fransisco, California (i think they may have moved though) that caters to gamers. AOTS is known for trying to get information before it hits mainstream. They give reviews/previews of the latest technology, Internet/Entertainment News, and other forms of multi-media. About every week or so, they feature a band that's not necessarily amateur, but could be well known in the underground scene. Unfortunately they never screened the previous bands and wound up with some WTF moments (check Attack of the WTF section on the site) involving a guy in a pink gorilla costume. But I definately think if you can get in contact with the producer, you could get a chance to perform, have your site plugged, and even get a blog started on their site. Check www.g4tv.com/aots and see if you can send a direct e-mail, it's at least worth a try.

As for the music video thing, there's some shareware programs that can provide special effects, dubbing, and other features. As for producing a decent video, it's going to be hit-and miss. Try to find your destinct style to have in your videos and take it from there.

Good luck, and I hope to see you on Attack of the Show, or even see a video section on your site in the near future.
cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #69 on: September 19, 2006, 10:09:55 PM »

My god, a Game Over video would rule alot.

Hamakagari

hamtarost@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2006, 06:45:15 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ahq8X_TIPAo

Well, just thought you'd wanna see this...
Den var väl fin va?

I am expertly bouncing through the trees, my arms flapping behind me like the useless appendages that they are. Ah, I see I lost my footing. That is not a problem, for I will break the fall- WITH MY FACE. That is my way of the ninja
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2006, 10:21:11 AM »

Cool! Are you behind that video? Actually I think I've seen it before.  Cheesy

Hamakagari

hamtarost@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 27, 2006, 03:38:55 AM »

I'm behind it alright!
Created it earlier this month.

I am expertly bouncing through the trees, my arms flapping behind me like the useless appendages that they are. Ah, I see I lost my footing. That is not a problem, for I will break the fall- WITH MY FACE. That is my way of the ninja
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #73 on: October 27, 2006, 09:41:47 AM »

Quote from: "Hamakagari"
I'm behind it alright!
Created it earlier this month.

Hella-kewl! You truly found the right anime for the song. Poor guy, the whole world's whipping boy.  Sad   :wink:

Hamakagari

hamtarost@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 30, 2006, 10:53:45 AM »

Well, thx for that.
I personally don't think it was great, not even good.
I'm not satisfied. But it was created to compete, the theme was "Bad luck" so it was hard to make a video out of it...

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: