Game Over Forum
June 19, 2019, 05:12:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Keyboard..........Anyone?  (Read 3826 times)
Warren_G
Hyrule's Angel

b_warren_g
View Profile WWW
« on: July 10, 2006, 06:21:32 PM »

I know this is a Metal Band and I love the music but I play keyboard......I can't read TAB ( What the heck is this....----02-4-3-5?!!! ) and it's a hassle making sheet music ( I know trust me)

So Is anyone else having a problem fitting in with a Bunch of Guitarist on a metal site? I want to be really good at what i'm doing and I'm with a bass and two Guitarist....(we're kinda lazy)

Anyways where I'm getting is that...I'm a keyboardist...i need tips...heck...our whole band needs help...we don't have a drummer or vocal (we don't really need one) and I base alot of our music on a few games...Genesis and NES to be exact...

Help?

What you see is what you've got....
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2006, 06:41:58 PM »

tabs are guitar music lol but me and kite ues a keyborard to figuer out some stuff then we tab it out for guitar

ill explain tabs
this is a d cord

-----2--------------------------
-----3-----------------------
-----2-------------------------
-----0---------------------------
-----0------------------------
X-----------------------------

the nubers tell u what fret ur finger goes on. o means its strumed but its open. x means the string is not ueses

p.s. wire if u ned help tabing thngs out send it to me and me and kite will work on it

you will find me were the rock is held
Warren_G
Hyrule's Angel

b_warren_g
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2006, 01:05:17 PM »

Thanx....yeah I can write sheet music but whenever the 2nd guitarist needs a tab...I can't help....I prefer to play some things by ear a make up as I go.....
(damn we need a drummer)

What you see is what you've got....
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2006, 06:50:03 PM »

Quote from: Warren_G
Thanx....yeah I can write sheet music but whenever the 2nd guitarist needs a tab...I can't help....I prefer to play some things by ear a make up as I go.....
(damn we need a drummer)
[/quote

dude get a tune on the key-b then from there work it up to a guitar part say u play a high a on the key-b well on the guitar it would be on the 5th string somewere after the 7th fret just mess around till it sounds the same lolz thats what me and kite do :roll:  :wink:

you will find me were the rock is held
Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

Jon__1717@hotmail.com Lord_of_skittles@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 08:27:12 AM »

not quite sence i know the notes im playing i just tel him what cord to play and i work most single string guitar with my bass sence skayrab dosent know the note names on single strings lol

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: