Game Over Forum
September 17, 2019, 08:18:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo stuff  (Read 4197 times)
Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

Jon__1717@hotmail.com Lord_of_skittles@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« on: July 06, 2006, 05:21:27 AM »

Hey i just found this site with all sorts of Nintendo stuff like shirts and belt buckels any of you NES nerds like myself might want to take a look

http://search.80stees.com/?category=Video+Games&i=1&u1=category

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Belmont
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2006, 05:55:56 AM »

Really nice site I must say! Lots of stuff there I would like

Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young
Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2006, 06:51:19 AM »

im unsure of there postal polocy but they take pay'pal and such

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 01:34:05 PM »

kick azz i want the you never forget your first gameboy black and white

you will find me were the rock is held
Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
ya
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 02:51:44 PM »

they havesome stuff thats from old shows like M*A*S*H* and stuff like that that some might like..

-The End-
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2006, 01:48:05 AM »

If you are in Gothenburg, Sweden sometime i can show you a store that sells retro t-shirts just like those on that link there.

They go for about 250,- SKR, that´s about 35:- USD or 26:- EUR.

No, don´t ask me to take pix, buy and send to cause i won´t. What i can do is to give you a nice tour of Gothenburg, showing off some nice stores and of course we´ll go by that t-shirt store and do some shopping.

The only day(s) for me to hold this tour is on saturdays/sundays, if you are interested in a tour then just PM me.  :wink:

Note: I will not pay for any tickets to and or from Gothenburg, busses/trams or any other transportation, hotels or any other overnight rooms, food or drinks (maybe i´ll buy you a drink if i´m in a happy mood) or anything else.

This tour can be cancelled since i have a job to go to, i will not be held resposible for any costs if that happens, nor can i be held resposible if you or travel friends end up in a accident.

Nothing to see here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: