Game Over Forum
September 17, 2019, 09:17:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guitar tabs  (Read 6857 times)
Quatermass_x

View Profile
« on: July 02, 2006, 08:33:59 PM »

Whats up?
Game over rocks, the new demo is great! I was wondering if it is possible that we could get both demo's tabbed out on your site? I've been trying to tab out The Grim Reaper myself, but havent been able to get it as it sounds the way it's recorded. So if it's not too much to ask for, if it is possible for the site some time in the future to contain all the tabs. Thanks for your time. Keep up the good work Game Over.

So long, and thanks for all the fish.
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2006, 11:33:22 PM »

Problem is, tablature takes a lot of time to write down and I'd rather work on new arrangements. But yeah, I guess it's possible that there could be tab for more songs in the future.
Until then, you can use this thread to ask me questions about songs. What is it about Grim Reaper that you can't get right - lead guitar or rhythm guitar?

Quatermass_x

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2006, 09:10:36 AM »

Thank you for your reply. I understand that you would like work on more new arrangements, which I can't wait to hear more Game Over. It's the lead guitar in Grim Reaper that I can't get down.

Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2006, 01:53:46 PM »

Then try this page:
http://home.swipnet.se/nestabs/index2.html then click on NES tabs, then Castlevania and Level 5.
We follow the original most of the time, so if it's a correct transcription, I think it should be helpful to you. (I haven't looked through it yet.)

Quatermass_x

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »

Thanks for the link. I'll try seeing how correct it is with your version.

skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2006, 04:31:05 PM »

tabs do take forever but hey the lil macs confesion tabs rocked

you will find me were the rock is held
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 02:11:57 AM »

Did you get the rhythm guitar? It's somewhat tricky to explain some of the GO rhythm figures even IRL, so I always wonder if those tabs are any help at all.  Smiley

skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 09:40:45 AM »

ill be honest the first half of the solo is easyer than the rythem part after the intro i can do it just not the way it sounds i can do the 1st part of the solo just not as fast or as good as you wire, lol kite owns when it comes to lil macs confession he can do the rythem part on his bass :lol:

Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

Jon__1717@hotmail.com Lord_of_skittles@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
lol
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2006, 08:32:01 AM »

heck some times i do the lead part on my bass but thats not important if we plan to play it unless i picked up an elec guitar wich i'm completely hopeless on.....mabe i should start to lernso that i can....

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2006, 10:48:25 AM »

...or maybe you could beat me at Ice Climber bass speed picking? lol. I'm not really a bassist but that song's sure fun to play!

skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2006, 06:45:40 PM »

wana heer somthing sad kite can do the knock out them faster than me i mean way faster on his bass....he's flying thru it ... im trying to find were to put my fingers at.........lolz but i havent played it enuf to do it with out the tabs

Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

Jon__1717@hotmail.com Lord_of_skittles@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 01:47:16 PM »

Hell yes thats fun to play some times i get lost and i dont remember what im playing but its still fun

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: