Game Over Forum
September 17, 2019, 08:28:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: You guys still follow Nintendo stuff?  (Read 4285 times)
SectionX

View Profile
« on: August 02, 2006, 05:14:15 AM »

I am wondering if you guys still follow games like Zelda, Metroid etc, or is the stuff you make stuck in the NES/Snes past?

So have you have followed games like Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3? You guys excited for Wii?

Also, do you like the DS? Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow is amazing.
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 10:13:24 AM »

At least I do. I have a DS and a GameCube and will get a Wii as soon as it's released. I'm not very fond of Metroid but I'm very excited about new Zelda games. I also love the Wario Ware games.

I'm off to play Phoenix Wright. Btw, the hottest game character since the early Ryu Hayabusa.  *pantpant* lol

zoid
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 11:13:48 PM »

I am getting a Wii as soon as it is released.
But I have to admit, the main thing that attracts me about it is the possibility to download and play all the old Nes/Snes games. Smiley
Akomander
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2006, 05:24:17 PM »

Quote from: "Wire"
I'm off to play Phoenix Wright. Btw, the hottest game character since the early Ryu Hayabusa.  *pantpant* lol

But... but... HE´S A KAZUYA RIP-OFF!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Thrash is my religion!
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 09:45:11 AM »

Quote from: "SectionX"
I am wondering if you guys still follow games like Zelda, Metroid etc, or is the stuff you make stuck in the NES/Snes past?

So have you have followed games like Zelda Twilight Princess and Metroid Prime 3? You guys excited for Wii?

Also, do you like the DS? Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow is amazing.

I try to play the new Zelda, Mario, Metroid and  other favorite game series games as much as i can...but due to economic reasons i haven tried out the latest Metroid games (for the GC and DS) nor have i tried Windwaker (i own an factory sealed limited edition of it even though i dont have a GC (yet) :wink:).

i will buy the Wii when it hits the stores, it is so great it is backwards compatible with the GC so i can finally enjoy those Metroid, Mario and Zelda games i have been missing out on.

Nothing to see here
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: