Game Over Forum
November 15, 2019, 08:05:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Nintendo DS ROMS  (Read 8009 times)
The Wez
Hyrule's Angel

And so Dragmyre shall arise.....

Wez.Huylebroeck@GMail.com
View Profile WWW
« on: June 10, 2006, 02:12:19 PM »

http://www.nintendo-ds-roms.com/

Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

Jon__1717@hotmail.com Lord_of_skittles@yahoo.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2006, 06:53:09 AM »

why exactly did you post this......whats so great about it......
personly i dont see anything special about the nentendo DS either

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Warren_G
Hyrule's Angel

b_warren_g
View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2006, 05:46:20 PM »

There's nothing wrong with the DS but yeah it's not to impressive; at least not at this point... :?

What you see is what you've got....
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 06:44:31 PM »

lolz im not a fan of the ds eather i played 1 for like 5 mins and couldent stand it

you will find me were the rock is held
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2006, 06:52:32 PM »

and as far as the x box goes ill admit to owning 1 but i only ues it when i whach dvds of when im bored and my guitars not in playing conditon

you will find me were the rock is held
Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2006, 08:35:45 AM »

skayrab we both know thats not true and the only problem with the DS is theres no games worth #### on it accept the castlvania game that ones kinda kick ass but besides that theres not any solid titles for an overated system like x-box and the DS

I once had a nightmare that x-box fused with nintendo and I woke up and had to sleep with the light on because I had just witnessed the most horrifing thing on earth
-The End-
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2006, 09:40:40 AM »

Quote from: "Kite^"
problem with the DS is theres no games worth #### on it

Wario Ware Touched, Phoenix Wright, new Super Mario Brothers, Kirby Canvas Curse, Mario & Luigi: Parners In Time, Super Mario Kart...  :wink: Plus, thanks to the stylus it's an amazing, ground-breaking and innovative format.

Kite^
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile WWW
hmm
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2006, 11:10:11 AM »

dont be surprised i didnt add those i've never even herd of any of those game on DS maybe i should resubscribe to nintendo power.. :oops:

-The End-
Belmont
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2006, 02:04:40 PM »

The thing I truly hate the most about Nintendos portable consoles is that they first do a "regular" version of it, then a slimmed and better version and finally a modded version of the slimmed one.

I waited to buy a GB Advance and instead bought a GB Advance SP. And a few months later they release a NES- and Zelda-version  :shock:
That pretty much sucks if you can only afford to buy one version.

But anyway, I've decided to buy a Nintendo DS Lite together with new SMB, Castlevania and Phoenix Wright. I quit my summer-job on friday and after that I will sit on my porch the rest of the summer and enjoy the nice weather together with my new toy. And in the autumn I will probably cry when Nintendo releases a cool modded version of DS Lite.

(den tiden, den sorgen)

Let us go out this evening for pleasure. The night is still young
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2006, 12:18:14 AM »

Quote from: "Kite^"
dont be surprised i didnt add those i've never even herd of any of those game on DS maybe i should resubscribe to nintendo power.. :oops:

Just go to http://www.gamespot.com to get info about new games.  Smiley

And Belmont, I know what you mean but the regular DS is better for those who have big hands (like my brother, heheh). The X-button is too small even for me. I'm not sure I like the design more either but the screen is definitely much clearer.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: