Game Over Forum
April 22, 2021, 08:16:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  
Author Topic: NESperado  (Read 68750 times)
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #120 on: November 23, 2007, 08:03:48 PM »

Thanks for posting! We love hearing these things! It makes our hearts warm  Kiss (lolol bad english, I'm a little tipsy)

MrBear

fluffy

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 24, 2007, 10:26:10 AM »

Anytime. Smiley  Been a fan of Game Over since i stumbled upon Little Mac´s Confession some years back.

Btw, i also like the touch with the quote from kill bill on Addicted to Vengeance. It´s a cool quote. Grin

何も問題ありません。音楽に聞きながら、楽しみます。
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2007, 02:13:49 PM »

Yeah, btw, about the fact that we're not known to be very productive. We're planning to release songs one by one in the future and then maybe put them all on a demo. So hopefully you will be able to download our new Mega Man cover in a not too distant future.

I know I've posted the translation of the intro to Addicted to Vengeance here before, but in case you haven't seen it, here it is again:
"For those regarded as warriors... when engaged in combat the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern.
Suppress all human emotion and compassion... kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself.
This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat."
Pretty much what the song is about, huh? Also, I love Japanese even though I don't understand a single word.  Smiley

MrBear

fluffy

View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 24, 2007, 03:44:24 PM »

Yeah, btw, about the fact that we're not known to be very productive. We're planning to release songs one by one in the future and then maybe put them all on a demo. So hopefully you will be able to download our new Mega Man cover in a not too distant future.
That would be great. Smiley  Always appreciate the quality of your work.

Pretty much what the song is about, huh? Also, I love Japanese even though I don't understand a single word.  Smiley
I love japanese too, and this last year i've been putting down some effort to learn and i think i have a basic understanding. That quote uses a lot of difficult words though and a strange pace which makes it extra hard. Smiley  But i really like the quote, and it definitely conveys the message in a cool way.

何も問題ありません。音楽に聞きながら、楽しみます。
cpczk
Heavy Mario

View Profile WWW
« Reply #124 on: November 24, 2007, 04:02:45 PM »

That would be sweet.  But all the wait, build up, and procrastination could ultimately culminate in the most awesome eargasm.  Keep that in mind, hehe.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]
  Print  

Jump to: