Game Over Forum
June 19, 2019, 04:49:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations  (Read 4249 times)
onions
Hyrule's Angel

View Profile
« on: May 26, 2006, 02:46:53 AM »

As a metal fan, and as an old school videogamer, I am capable of appreciate your work.

To be honest, I've only listened to a few Game Over songs, but if I could only use two words to describe those pieces of art they would be:........     "Pure Genius".

I got shivers the first time I listened to Little Mac's Confession, everything about that song is f***ing amazing. Excellent job.
Vocals in classic nintendo tunes? Hell yeah! I specially liked the vocals very much in this one. Tim, you're a gifted singer, and I can't imagine a Game Over track with a different lead vocalist.

I'm going to order NESperado as soon as I get some money on my paypal account. I'm 'NESsperate' to hear those new tracks.

Keep up the good work.  Cool
Wire
Administrator
Heavy Mario

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2006, 11:39:33 PM »

Thanks a lot! What you're describing is exactly the reaction we wanted to get when we started up this project. Of course back then we didn't know how people would react to vocals in vgmusic. So it's still amazing that so many people actually "get" it.
I agree about Tim. I'm really glad he could come back to the band. Without him it wouldn't be the same.

mojoking

lizardking744@yahoo.gr lizardking744@yahoo.gr
View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2006, 12:14:32 PM »

my congratulations too, I'm very happy to see such projects happening, I hope you become more famous one day, keep on rocking and gaming!

he who claims nothing is infallible
skyarab
Hyrule's Angel

rejectinabox_13@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2006, 04:16:39 PM »

game over kicks azz im shocked that there stuff isent in every music store

you will find me were the rock is held
DeathDealer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2006, 09:28:08 PM »

& congratulations on finally getting the new album aout lmao!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: